- Building products
- TimberDelivered to Western Australian trade professionals for over 40 years, Colli’s superior range of decking and roofing timber products is the envy of the industry.
- Building SuppliesA building is only as strong as its foundation. That’s why we stock a comprehensive range of superior quality building materials from recognised industry leaders.
- Truss and FrameThe popularity of prefabricated timber roof, wall and floor trusses in WA led to the introduction of a dedicated division called Colli Truss and Frame.
- Floor Cassette SystemsA fast and safe method of structural erection that results in a significant reduction in construction programming and development costs.
- DoorsWith the latest design trends, the most advanced technologies and the widest selection, decorating with doors from Colli’s huge range has never been more exciting.
- Door furnitureFrom Gainsborough to Lockwood, Colli’s extensive range of door furniture, window locks and hinges will enhance the security and appearance of both internal and external doors.
- PlumbingWe stock a vast selection of plumbing, bathroom and kitchen accessories including toilets, tapware, cisterns and sinks. If you can’t find what want, just ask.
- DeckingDedicated solely to providing the very best materials and services for the creation of superior outdoor decking, privacy screening and patio linings.
- Lightweight Timber Construction
- Colli services
- Colli Xpress OnsiteProviding hardware products to building sites around the Perth Metropolitan area.
- Colli Xpress DeliveryDeliveries for roofing, cement, hardware, pergola or decking timber have never been so reliable.
- Colli Xpress CollectDeliveries for roofing, cement, hardware, pergola or decking timber have never been so reliable.
- Truss And FrameFor Prefabricated timber roof & frame trusses, look no further.
- Colli Design, Plan, EstimateColli can ensure you minimise excess waste by eliminating the guesswork.
- Colli Outdoor SolutionsColli provides the very best materials and services.
- In-store servicesKey cuttng, Kwik-gas bottle exchange, special orders, trailer hire and more
- Test and Tagging Onsite
Sales Representative Building & Timber Supplies
Looking for a change?
Colli Timber and Hardware are West Australia’s leading privately owned company who recently celebrated 48 years of continuous customer service to the trade, timber, building and construction industry businesses throughout West Australia.
We are seeking a sales representative who will strived for excellence in customer service with timber, building and construction products who is a “hands-on” person who will have the passion for the building and construction industry.
Our Mission – In Full, On Time, Every time.
You will be dedicated, hardworking, mature and motivated person who takes pride in their work and achievements along with a strong product knowledge in the timber and building industry with hands-on experience with either being trade qualified or currently working in the building supply or may have a strong sales and customer service background and would like to join this industry. This position requires a person with a high work ethic, extraordinary people skills and the ability to work to a high standard.
The person’s customer base will consist of small to medium Builders as well as large Corporate Builders. The individual will be responsible for looking after an established sales territory and also seeking and establishing new customers.
The successful applicant will be responsible for selling across the range of Colli Building Supplies including the sale of Roof Timber, Truss Roof, Wall Framing, Flooring systems, Doors, Second Fix, Hardies Products and Brickies Hardware.
Colli offer an unsurpassed dedication to ensuring the building of an excellent career in one of this state’s most successful companies.
- A strong sense of customer service.
- Excellent communication and a passion to succeed.
- Experience in trade sales, building & construction or qualified tradesman.
- Experienced in the timber and hardware industry is highly desirable.
- Computer skills.
- An attractive Remuneration package including a fully maintained Company Car will be offered to the successful candidate.
Only people with the right to live and work in Australia need apply.