- Building products
- TimberDelivered to Western Australian trade professionals for over 40 years, Colli’s superior range of decking and roofing timber products is the envy of the industry.
- Building SuppliesA building is only as strong as its foundation. That’s why we stock a comprehensive range of superior quality building materials from recognised industry leaders.
- Truss & FrameThe popularity of prefabricated timber roof, wall and floor trusses in WA led to the introduction of a dedicated division called Colli Truss and Frame.
- Floor Cassette SystemsA fast and safe method of structural erection that results in a significant reduction in construction programming and development costs.
- DoorsWith the latest design trends, the most advanced technologies and the widest selection, decorating with doors from Colli’s huge range has never been more exciting.
- Door furnitureFrom Gainsborough to Lockwood, Colli’s extensive range of door furniture, window locks and hinges will enhance the security and appearance of both internal and external doors.
- PlumbingWe stock a vast selection of plumbing, bathroom and kitchen accessories including toilets, tapware, cisterns and sinks. If you can’t find what want, just ask.
- DeckingDedicated solely to providing the very best materials and services for the creation of superior outdoor decking, privacy screening and patio linings.
- Truss & Frame
- Colli services
- Colli Xpress OnsiteProviding hardware products to building sites around the Perth Metropolitan area.
- Colli Xpress DeliveryDeliveries for roofing, cement, hardware, pergola or decking timber have never been so reliable.
- Colli Xpress CollectDeliveries for roofing, cement, hardware, pergola or decking timber have never been so reliable.
- Truss & FrameFor Prefabricated timber roof & frame trusses, look no further.
- Colli Design, Plan, EstimateColli can ensure you minimise excess waste by eliminating the guesswork.
- Colli Outdoor SolutionsColli provides the very best materials and services.
- In-store servicesKey cuttng, Kwik-gas bottle exchange, special orders, trailer hire and more
- Test and Tagging Onsite
Colli Timber and Hardware will happily assist customers who wish to return or exchange goods purchased from any of our stores in Perth, Western Australia.
All products for return or exchange must be presented to the front desk upon entry into the store. You will be directed to our dedicated in-store ‘Returns and Exchanges’ Desk where a Colli team member will provide you with assistance.
Return/exchange of non-faulty goods
If you have simply ‘changed your mind’ or made an ‘incorrect decision’, Colli may offer you store credit or exchange if the product is returned to us in as new condition, in its original packaging and with the purchase receipt.Store credit or exchange must be sought within a reasonable period of time.
Please Note: Refunds will NOT be issued in cases of ‘changed your mind’ or ‘incorrect decision.’
Trade account returns/exchanges
If you are an Account customer and presenting goods for return or exchange, a copy of the original invoice must be presented in-store along with the goods to arrange an Account Credit.
Commercial quantities are not generally returnable.
Unfortunately we cannot offer a refund or exchange on the following items:
- Custom made products
- Any product/s specifically cut to size at your request
- Toilet seats, if packaging has been opened (for health reasons)
- Tinted paint (if you change your mind on the colour)
Return/exchange of faulty goods
Faulty or damaged goods under warranties.
In addition to manufacturers’ guarantees on selected products, Colli and its suppliers provide a guarantee of acceptable quality on every product, by law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, and to compensation for other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if they fail to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We recommend you retain your receipt, as we may require proof that you purchased the product from us. Our Team Members will be able to advise you whether a refund, exchange, repair or replacement is available.