- Building products
- TimberDelivered to Western Australian trade professionals for over 40 years, Colli’s superior range of decking and roofing timber products is the envy of the industry.
- Building SuppliesA building is only as strong as its foundation. That’s why we stock a comprehensive range of superior quality building materials from recognised industry leaders.
- Truss & FrameThe popularity of prefabricated timber roof, wall and floor trusses in WA led to the introduction of a dedicated division called Colli Truss and Frame.
- Floor Cassette SystemsA fast and safe method of structural erection that results in a significant reduction in construction programming and development costs.
- DoorsWith the latest design trends, the most advanced technologies and the widest selection, decorating with doors from Colli’s huge range has never been more exciting.
- Door furnitureFrom Gainsborough to Lockwood, Colli’s extensive range of door furniture, window locks and hinges will enhance the security and appearance of both internal and external doors.
- PlumbingWe stock a vast selection of plumbing, bathroom and kitchen accessories including toilets, tapware, cisterns and sinks. If you can’t find what want, just ask.
- DeckingDedicated solely to providing the very best materials and services for the creation of superior outdoor decking, privacy screening and patio linings.
- Truss & Frame
- Colli services
- Colli Xpress OnsiteProviding hardware products to building sites around the Perth Metropolitan area.
- Colli Xpress DeliveryDeliveries for roofing, cement, hardware, pergola or decking timber have never been so reliable.
- Colli Xpress CollectDeliveries for roofing, cement, hardware, pergola or decking timber have never been so reliable.
- Truss & FrameFor Prefabricated timber roof & frame trusses, look no further.
- Colli Design, Plan, EstimateColli can ensure you minimise excess waste by eliminating the guesswork.
- Colli Outdoor SolutionsColli provides the very best materials and services.
- In-store servicesKey cuttng, Kwik-gas bottle exchange, special orders, trailer hire and more
- Test and Tagging Onsite
Shipping & Delivery
We will only deliver products ordered through the site to a location where we provide delivery services. You may receive multiple deliveries for your order and these are described at the point of checkout. We or our delivery company may need to contact you to arrange a delivery date for certain products.
* We only deliver to addresses in Australia
You may obtain further information on the site about our delivery timeframes and how we deliver certain products. The delivery fee for your order depends on the type of product you order (in particular, the size and weight of the product).
The site provides a number of methods for getting your product to you, including Colli Xpress Collect, Colli Xpress Delivery and Australia postal delivery. Not all methods will be available for all product types so please confirm the method applicable to your product/s before placing your order.
When selecting Australia Post option for delivery please allow 2-5 working days.
You agree to comply with certain delivery requirements specified below and such other requirements that we notify you when you place your order through the site.
An appropriate person must be present to accept the delivery of your order.
We may require the person accepting the delivery of your order to:
(a) provide us with proof of that person’s identity (including photographic identification) and, where relevant, age. If the order has been paid by credit card, then we may also ask you to show us the credit card for us to conduct our verification checks; and
(b) where relevant, provide us with proof that the consents referred to under the “Restricted Products” section of these terms and conditions have been obtained.
If there is no appropriate person (for example, above 18 years old for restricted products) at the delivery address to receive the order or you are unable to show us the credit card for us to conduct verification checks, then we will not deliver the products you have ordered. In this instance, we will endeavour to contact you or you may contact us to arrange for delivery at a different time, and we may charge you an additional delivery fee for that replacement delivery.
(a) acknowledge and agree that any person at the delivery address who receives the products is authorised by you to receive your order; and
(b) will ensure that, in the case of restricted products, the person authorised by you to receive your order is over the required age as prescribed by law or as otherwise set out in these terms and conditions.
We will not deliver a restricted product to a person who is unable to prove that he or she is over the required age as prescribed by law or as otherwise set out in these terms and conditions. In this instance, we will cancel the order and refund any amounts paid for that order under these terms and conditions (excluding the delivery fee).
Colli Xpress Delivery Option
Delivery of Goods
All delivery addresses provided by a Customer, when placing any enquiry / order, should be attended during the hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday through to Friday wherever possible to verify the condition of the goods as delivered. No liability will be accepted by e Building Supplies if goods are claimed to be missing or damaged when goods are delivered between these hours and there is no-one authorised to accept delivery. Requests for you to be contacted before delivery will be added to any purchase order, but e Building Supplies or their delivery agent is not obliged to do so.
When placing an order, please take the time to give clear information as some couriers will charge fees if they are unable to deliver goods due to inaccurate information being provided. This may also cause delays for you as they may need to return the goods to the yard and your re-delivery will have to be scheduled in behind all other scheduled deliveries.
When placing an order, on the final page of our online ordering system – please advise:
- If you need a HIAB (truck mounted crane);
- A nearest cross street if possible;
- Of any overhead obstructions such as power poles, phone lines or trees;
- Open trenches, pipes or other materials obstructing access to your site;
- Earth Banks or retaining walls;
- Traffic or Clearway restrictions;
- Tight access for equipment;
- Narrow laneways or streets either within close proximity to or on approach to your site;
- Any other special delivery instructions;
- If goods need to be carried a distance of more than 5-10 metres from the vehicle; and
- If goods need to be handed up to a first floor, or be delivered via a goods lift.
Product Placement when Delivering
The standard delivery method is to place goods within reach from the kerbside outside of the property. On request, Drivers will normally endeavour to place the goods within the property at your designated position. Additional costs may be incurred if goods are needed to be carried a distance exceeding 10m from the vehicle which will be automatically charged as per our trading terms and conditions.
The Driver has the right to make the final decision on product placement after assessing the site – taking in to consideration any written instructions or verbal requests. Drivers will not place product above ground level unless pre-organised.
Changes to a delivery
Notification is required no later than midday the day before delivery of any changes to site conditions, or delivery address. A late notification fee may apply if insufficient notice is provided.
In the event of bad weather prior to the expected delivery date where you feel a driver will unable to successfully delivery any order, you should contact us as e Building Supplies to suspend the delivery as soon as possible.
Additional Delivery Costs (Demurrage & Futile Transport)
Our Colli Xpress Delivery couriers generally allow up to 30 minutes to unload – anything over can incur additional charges. Drivers will endeavour to communicate this onsite beforehand, once the site and delivery conditions have been considered, but not necessarily as it is not their responsibility. This charge will be invoiced separately from any initial invoice and is payable via automatic debiting of the credit card used to pay for any order.
Futile transport or any other transport costs are chargeable to the Buyer if goods are unable to be unloaded when delivered and all goods despatched require being returned. Maximum waiting time on site for unloading to begin is fifteen (15) minutes. Undue waiting time attracts a charge of $70.00 per hour or part thereof. This cost will be automatically charged and debited.