- Building products
- TimberDelivered to Western Australian trade professionals for over 40 years, Colli’s superior range of decking and roofing timber products is the envy of the industry.
- Building SuppliesA building is only as strong as its foundation. That’s why we stock a comprehensive range of superior quality building materials from recognised industry leaders.
- Truss and FrameThe popularity of prefabricated timber roof, wall and floor trusses in WA led to the introduction of a dedicated division called Colli Truss and Frame.
- Floor Cassette SystemsA fast and safe method of structural erection that results in a significant reduction in construction programming and development costs.
- DoorsWith the latest design trends, the most advanced technologies and the widest selection, decorating with doors from Colli’s huge range has never been more exciting.
- Door furnitureFrom Gainsborough to Lockwood, Colli’s extensive range of door furniture, window locks and hinges will enhance the security and appearance of both internal and external doors.
- PlumbingWe stock a vast selection of plumbing, bathroom and kitchen accessories including toilets, tapware, cisterns and sinks. If you can’t find what want, just ask.
- DeckingDedicated solely to providing the very best materials and services for the creation of superior outdoor decking, privacy screening and patio linings.
- Lightweight Timber Construction
- Colli services
- Colli Xpress OnsiteProviding hardware products to building sites around the Perth Metropolitan area.
- Colli Xpress DeliveryDeliveries for roofing, cement, hardware, pergola or decking timber have never been so reliable.
- Colli Xpress CollectDeliveries for roofing, cement, hardware, pergola or decking timber have never been so reliable.
- Truss And FrameFor Prefabricated timber roof & frame trusses, look no further.
- Colli Design, Plan, EstimateColli can ensure you minimise excess waste by eliminating the guesswork.
- Colli Outdoor SolutionsColli provides the very best materials and services.
- In-store servicesKey cuttng, Kwik-gas bottle exchange, special orders, trailer hire and more
- Test and Tagging Onsite
We collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information;
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from colli.com.au and advertising data (all through cookies you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site);
- other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
We use users’ personal information to:
- provide our services;
- customise users’ experiences, measure interest in our services, improve our services and inform users about services and updates;
- communicate and customise marketing and promotional offers to you according to your preferences;
- do other things for users as described when we collect the information;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- encourage safe trading and enforce our policies.
We don’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety (for example, if you submit false contact details or impersonate another person, we may pass your personal information to any aggrieved third party, their agent or to any law enforcement agency).
We use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure, but as you probably know, nothing’s perfect, so we make no guarantees.
Access, Modification, and Deletion
You can see, modify or erase your personal information by reviewing your posting or account status page. Contact us to review any personal information we store that is not available on colli.com.au. There may be a charge associated with such requests but these will not exceed the amounts permitted by law. We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier.
We or our service providers may place “cookies” (a “cookie” is a small files placed on the hard drive of your computer) and “web beacons” (a “web beacon” is an electronic image, called a single-pixel or clear GIF placed in the web page code) on your computer when you visit portions of colli.com.au. Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session, for example, when you close your browser. We may use permanent or session cookies to help analyse our web page flow, customise our services, content and advertising, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. You can block our cookies by changing the settings on your browser but doing so may prevent us from delivering certain services to you.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email the above address. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please notify us via email as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.